What Makes These Books So Significant?
By helping students focus on core subjects and 21st century themes and skills, our books:
- Promote the understanding of academic content at a much deeper level.
- Focus on learning and innovation skills—skills which are frequently recognized as the skills that are key to better prepared students for life in the 21st Century.
- Promote the ability to navigate the complex life and work environments in the globally connected world.
How We Write
When Sleeping Bear Press set out to create the 21st Century Skills Library, we challenged our authors and content experts to do more than just write to existing content standards: we challenged them to infuse each book with the themes and skills that students will need to master to be prepared for life in the 21st century.
Our 3 Goals
- To drive student achievement and performance.
- To prepare students for life in the 21st century.
- To make the activity of learning fun and engaging for young people.