- M is for Meow: A Cat Alphabet
- Z is for Zeus: A Greek Mythology Alphabet
- Lily's Victory Garden
- E is for Eiffel Tower: A France Alphabet
- F is for Friendship: A Quilt Alphabet
- Little New York
- Finnegan and Fox: The Ten-Foot Cop
- D is for Derby: A Kentucky Derby Alphabet
- B is for Beacon
- A Tuba Christmas
- T is for Twin Cities: A Minneapolis/St. Paul Alphabet
Helen L. Wilbur
A former librarian, Helen L. Wilbur spent many years in the world of publishing. She has a B.A. in English Language and Literature from the University of Chicago and an M.A. in Library Science from Columbia University.
Helen’s award-winning children’s books include Finnegan and Fox: The Ten-Foot Cop (2014 Bank Street Best Books of the Year for Children, 2013 Creative Child Seal of Excellence Award), Lily’s Victory Garden (2011 Storytelling World Resource Honor Award: Stories for Pre-Adolescent Listeners Category, 2011 IRA Teacher’s Choices Reading List – Primary Category), Z is for Zeus: A Greek Mythology Alphabet (2009 Mom’s Choice Award) and M is for Meow: A Cat Alphabet (a 2007 ASPCA Henry Bergh Honor Book).
She shares her writing experiences at conferences, schools, and libraries. Helen lives on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, and spends her summers in the mountains of New Hampshire. Read more about her at helenwilbur.com.