- B is for Beacon
- Lulu & Rocky in Milwaukee
- B is for Badger: A Wisconsin Alphabet
- B is for Bookworm: A Library Alphabet
- Paul Bunyan's Sweetheart
- A Girl Named Dan
- D is for Dala Horse: A Nordic Countries Alphabet
- What's Looking At You Kid?
- T is for Time
- W is for Welcome: A Celebration of America's Diversity
Renée Graef and her children spent many of her birthdays walking the 990-foot breakwater to reach the Port Washington Lighthouse. She has illustrated over 80 books for children including T is for Time; D is for Dala Horse: A Nordic Countries Alphabet; the “Kirsten” books in the American Girl Collection; and many of the My First Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Renée splits her time between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Los Angeles, California. Learn more about her work at www.reneegraef.com.