Lulu & Rocky in Nashville
by Barbara Joosse
Lulu and her cousin Rocky are visiting Music City--Nashville! There are so many fun things to see and do, like visiting the Goo-Goo Shop to make the famous candies, climbing the dragon at Fannie Mae Dees Park, and standing on the stage of Ryman Auditorium. Written by Barbara Joosse and illustrated by Renée Graef, this third book in the Our City Adventures series explores the city of Nashville, visiting well-known sites like the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Adventure Science Center, as well as unexpected gems.
- Dewey: 917.68/5504
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Hardcover (9781534110656): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 11 (h), © 2020, 03/15/2020
- PDF (9781534166691): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 11 (h), © 2020, 03/15/2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534166837): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 11 (h), © 2020, 03/15/2020
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Our City Adventures
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 5 - Age 8
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 1
- Lexile® Measure: 700
- Guided Reading Level: M
- JUVENILE FICTION / Travel (JUV068000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Foxes (JUV002110)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / New Experience (JUV039090)
No reviews found.
Author: Barbara Joosse
Barbara Joosse lives in Port Washington, Wisconsin, a little harbor town on Lake Michigan. She’s written 50 books for children, including Mama, Do You Love Me?, Lovabye Dragon, Sail Away Dragon, and Better Together: A Book of Family. She says, “When I was a little girl, I wanted to jump on a train and GO! Somewhere. Anywhere. I love making friends in new places and now, with Lulu & Rocky, I can take YOU along.” Learn more about Barbara’s work at barbarajoosse.com.
Illustrator: Renée Graef
Renée Graef and her children spent many of her birthdays walking the 990-foot breakwater to reach the Port Washington Lighthouse. She has illustrated over 80 books for children including T is for Time; D is for Dala Horse: A Nordic Countries Alphabet; the “Kirsten” books in the American Girl Collection; and many of the My First Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Renée splits her time between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Los Angeles, California. Learn more about her work at www.reneegraef.com.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Author/Illustrator biography