by Denise Brennan-Nelson
Everyone knows that when Christmas rolls around Santa employs a legion of helpers to ensure the season goes off without a hitch. But between the santas on parade, the santas at the malls, and the ones ringing bells in front of busy department stores...one intrepid investigator wants to know exactly WHO the real Santa is. Armed with a notebook, pencil, and a barrage of questions, can this young detective get to the bottom of Santa's secret?
- Dewey: [E]
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Hardcover (9781534110380): 32 pages, 11 (w) x 9 (h), © 2019, 08/15/2019
- PDF (9781534146310): 32 pages, 11 (w) x 9 (h), © 2019, 08/15/2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534146655): 32 pages, 11 (w) x 9 (h), © 2019, 08/15/2019
- Subject: Language Arts
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 5 - Age 7
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 1
- Lexile® Measure: 500
- Guided Reading Level: M
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: Pending
- JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories (JUV019000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Holidays & Celebrations / Christmas & Advent (JUV017010)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Mysteries & Detective Stories (JUV028000)
No reviews found.
Author: Denise Brennan-Nelson
Denise Brennan-Nelson has written a number of books for children, including Tallulah: Mermaid of the Great Lakes, Leopold the Lion, Someday Is Not a Day of the Week, My Momma Likes to Say, and the popular Willow series. As a national speaker, Denise encourages adults and children to tap into their imaginations to create richer, fuller lives. She travels the country, sharing her reading and writing enthusiasm with schoolchildren and teachers. Denise lives in Howell, Michigan with her husband, Bob. She strives to spend each day teaching and learning with a creative spirit. Find out more about Denise at www.denisebrennannelson.com.
Illustrator: Deborah Melmon
Deborah Melmon spent her childhood in Southern California, within bike-riding distance of the beach. Encouraged by her high school art teacher, she began her professional career painting Christmas windows during the holiday season. After graduating from Academy of Art University in San Francisco, she restarted her career illustrating for the children’s market and licensing her work on greeting cards, gift wrap, and fabric. She has illustrated more than fifty children’s books. Deborah lives in the Bay Area and shares her studio with a comical Airedaleterrier named Mack. Find out more about Deborah at deborahmelmon.com.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Author/Illustrator biography