by Marty Kelley
Ian is wild about science experiments and for his latest (number 256) he's building a jet pack for his dog, Wilbur--the leftover parts shouldn't be anything to worry about, right? When Wilbur dons his new pack and blasts off, he leave a swath of chaos in his wake and nobody is happy, Wilbur least of all. What's a budding inventor to do?
- Dewey: [E]
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Hardcover (9781534110137): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 11 (h), © 2019, 07/15/2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534146600): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 11 (h), © 2019, 07/15/2019
- Subject: Language Arts, Science & Technology
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 5 - Age 7
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 1
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: Pending
- JUVENILE FICTION / Technology / General (JUV036000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Technology / Inventions (JUV036020)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Science Fiction / Space Exploration (JUV053020)
No reviews found.
Author, Illustrator: Marty Kelley
Marty Kelley is an author and illustrator of children’s books but has, in the past, been a second grade teacher, a baker, a cartoonist, a newspaper art director, and (among other things) a drummer in a heavy metal band. He lives in New Hampshire with his wife and children.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Author/Illustrator biography