Tip and Tucker Hide and Squeak
by Ann Ingalls and Sue Lowell Gallion
Meet Tip and Tucker! These hamsters are best friends and like to stick together. But while little Tip is sometimes nervous about new situations, Tucker likes to explore and see new things. Everything changes when Mr. Lopez purchases them from the pet store and takes them to his classroom. In Hide and Squeak, Tip gets loose from their cage and lost in the school. Will Tucker be able to find him? In playful, simple stories written especially for the K-1 audience, Tip and Tucker will help beginning readers explore new feelings and learn to navigate classroom dynamics and relationships.
- Dewey: [E]
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Hardcover (9781534110083): 32 pages, 6 (w) x 9 (h), © 2019, 08/15/2019
- Paperback (9781534110090): 32 pages, 6 (w) x 9 (h), © 2019, 08/15/2019
- PDF (9781534146198): 32 pages, 6 (w) x 9 (h), © 2019, 08/15/2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534146532): 32 pages, 6 (w) x 9 (h), © 2019, 08/15/2019
- Subject: Language Arts
- Subseries: Tip and Tucker
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 5 - Age 7
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 1
- Lexile® Measure: 330
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: Pending
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Mice, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, etc. (JUV002180)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Beginner (JUV043000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Friendship (JUV039060)
No reviews found.
Author: Ann Ingalls
Ann Ingalls’s children’s books include J Is for Jazz and Biggety Bat: Hot Diggety! Ann and her students enjoyed many classroom pets: rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, canaries, salamanders, firebelly toads, and what seemed like millions of fish.
Author: Sue Lowell Gallion
Sue Lowell Gallion is the author of Pug Meets Pig and Pug & Pig Trick-or-Treat, which was inspired by her dog. Sue and Ann write stories together at their favorite Kansas City bagel shop.
Illustrator: André Ceolin
André Ceolin is a self-taught illustrator from Brazil, who started sketching when he was a child. By that time, he loved to draw on the reams of paper his father used to bring home from work. André worked in advertising and in the pharmaceutical field for several years, but as a young father he was drawn to the color and spontaneity of the art in children’s books. He has now illustrated more than thirty books. To know more about him and his work, visit andreceolin.com.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Author/Illustrator biography