Little Yellow Truck
by Eve Bunting
Riley has a dump truck, a flatbed truck, a concrete mixer, and a little pickup truck at his lumberyard. When he tells them that they will help him build a children's park, everyone is excited. There's a lot of hard work to do, from hauling trash to pouring concrete. But once the work gets started, everyone but Little Yellow Truck is busy. Is there nothing he can do to help? As it turns out, Riley has just the right task for Little Yellow Truck. This picture-book offering from author Eve Bunting reinforces the message that even the smallest helper can make a big impact.
- Dewey: [E]
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Hardcover (9781585364077): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2019, 03/15/2019
- PDF (9781534138353): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2019, 03/15/2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534138490): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2019, 03/15/2019
- Subject: Language Arts
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 5 - Age 8
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 1
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: Pending
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance (JUV039140)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Transportation / Cars & Trucks (JUV041030)
No reviews found.
Author: Eve Bunting
Eve Bunting was born in a little town in Ireland called Maghera and she was brought up in the tradition of storytelling. Her mother started a library in their house and there were always books available to read. Most were poetry, which Eve loved. She also loved ghost stories and adventure stories; actually stories of all kinds. So she grew up, got married, had three children, and became a storyteller herself.
Now Eve lives in California and writes books that tell stories. She has written a lot of books, more than 250, and hopes to write many more. Because storytelling is what she does. And what she loves to do.
Illustrator: Kevin Zimmer
As a child, Kevin could not resist drawing on any available scrap of paper or napkin. Greatly encouraged by his parents to pursue his passion for illustration, he attended Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Over the past 20 years his love for character development, dynamic compositions, and playing with color and light has come through on multiple products such as children’s books, magazines, and greeting cards, as well as an occasional napkin.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Author/Illustrator biography