Auntie Loves You!
by Helen Foster James
This touching tribute to an Auntie's love celebrates the sweet bond between an aunt and her little bunny. From tender snuggles to play and giggles, author Helen Foster James and illustrator Petra Brown capture the unique relationship in loving color.
- Dewey: [E]
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Hardcover (9781534110113): 32 pages, 10 (w) x 10 (h), © 2018, 09/15/2018
- PDF (9781534126497): 32 pages, 10 (w) x 10 (h), © 2018, 10/15/2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534126626): 32 pages, 10 (w) x 10 (h), © 2018, 10/15/2018
- Subject: Language Arts
- JUVENILE FICTION / Family / General (see also headings under Social Themes) (JUV013000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Family / Multigenerational (JUV013030)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Family / New Baby (JUV013040)
No reviews found.
Author: Helen Foster James
Helen Foster James has been an educator for more than twenty years, and is now a lecturer at San Diego State University. She received her doctorate from Northern Arizona University. One of her goals is to travel to all 50 states, and she has already visited more than half. She lives in San Diego, California, with big stacks of children's books and her husband Bob.
Illustrator: Petra Brown
Petra Brown has been a children's book illustrator since 2006 when her first picture book If Big Can...I Can, was shortlisted for the Booktrust Early Years Awards for Best Emerging Illustrator. Since then she has been illustrating for a range of publishers in the United Kingdom and abroad. Petra comments, "I love drawing animals with human expressions. I find it such fun creating, for example, a thoughtful fox, a happy hippo, a shy sheep, or a caring bear! The other thing I like is creating landscapes, places where my characters can run about and have adventures. Living in a magnificent place like Snowdonia helps a great deal." Petra lives with her partner in Wales.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Author/Illustrator biography