by Jennifer Sattler
Starting with a pair of yellow mittens, a purple hippo prepares to bundle up to go outside and play in the snow. Using humor and visual clues, primary and secondary colors are identified for the toddler set. The third entry in a new board book series by artist Jennifer Sattler (Dirty Birdies and Jungle Gym).
- Dewey: [E]
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Boardbook (9781534110021): 22 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2018, 08/15/2018
- PDF (9781534126411): 22 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2018, 08/15/2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534126541): 22 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2018, 08/15/2018
- Subject: Language Arts
- JUVENILE FICTION / General (JUV000000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Hippos & Rhinos (JUV002330)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Concepts / Colors (JUV009020)
No reviews found.
Author, Illustrator: Jennifer Sattler
Jennifer Sattler is the award-winning author and illustrator of numerous children’s books, including the new board books Dirty Birdies and Jungle Gym, as well as the picture book Sylvie, and the Pig Kahuna and the Chick ’n’ Pug series. She lives in upstate New York, where she delights in embarrassing her children and having meaningful conversations with her dog, Henry. Learn more about her at jennifersattlerbooks.com.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Activities for further learning