A is for Astronaut: Blasting Through the Alphabet
by Clayton Anderson
Retired astronaut Clayton Anderson takes readers on an A to Z flight through the alphabet from astronaut and blastoff to spacewalk and Zulu Time. Topics cover the history of NASA, science, and practical aspects of being an astronaut using fun poems for each letter paired with longer expository text in the sidebars. Perfect for science buffs, budding astronauts, and astronomy lovers of all ages.
- Dewey: 629.45
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Hardcover (9781585363964): 32 pages, 11 (w) x 9 (h), © 2018, 03/15/2018
- PDF (9781534123007): 32 pages, 11 (w) x 9 (h), © 2018, 03/15/2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534123175): 32 pages, 11 (w) x 9 (h), © 2018, 03/15/2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Science & Technology
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 6 - Age 9
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 3
- Lexile® Measure: 1060
- Guided Reading Level: T
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: Pending
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Alphabet (JNF013010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Astronomy (JNF051040)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Aeronautics, Astronautics & Space Science (JNF051010)
No reviews found.
Author: Clayton Anderson
Clayton Anderson, a retired astronaut, once spent 152 days aboard the International Space Station. He is now a public speaker and author. This is his first children’s picture book. He lives in League City, Texas—just south of Houston on the Gulf of Mexico.
Illustrator: Scott Brundage
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Informative sidebars