by Jennifer Sattler
With a cast of characters including a zebra, toucan, and a hippo, everyday concepts such as up/down and in/out are hilariously demonstrated by animal friends on a playground. A new board book series by artist Jennifer Sattler.
- Dewey: [E]
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Boardbook (9781585363902): 22 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2018, 02/15/2018
- PDF (9781534122895): 22 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2018, 02/15/2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534123069): 22 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2018, 02/15/2018
- Subject: Language Arts
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 0-4 - Age 5
- Suggested Reading Level: Preschool
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: Pending
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Jungle Animals (JUV002340)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Concepts / General (JUV009000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Concepts / Opposites (JUV009040)
No reviews found.
Author, Illustrator: Jennifer Sattler
Jennifer Sattler is the award-winning author and illustrator of numerous picture books including the Chick ’n’ Pug series and Pig Kahuna. She lives in Saratoga Springs, New York.