Teach Me To Love
by Denise Brennan-Nelson
I want to learn. Teach me, okay? Show me, show me, show me the way. Gentle verse and endearing photographs will delight young children as these curious baby animals try new things. I want to run. Teach me to run. Show me! Show me! How it is done. And so a puppy runs, all because someone showed him the way. From bunnies to ducklings to sweet little kittens, learning happens on every page.
- Dewey: [E]
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Hardcover (9781585368587): 24 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2014, 05/01/2014
- PDF (9781627537704): 24 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2014, 05/01/2014
- Hosted ebook (9781627537964): 24 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2014, 05/01/2014
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 0-4 - Age 6
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 1
- Lexile® Measure: 320
- Guided Reading Level: F
- ATOS Interest Level: LG
- JUVENILE FICTION / Family / Parents (JUV013060)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Baby Animals (JUV002370)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Imagination & Play (JUV051000)
No reviews found.
Author: Denise Brennan-Nelson
Denise Brennan-Nelson has written a number of books for children, including Tallulah: Mermaid of the Great Lakes, Leopold the Lion, Someday Is Not a Day of the Week, My Momma Likes to Say, and the popular Willow series. As a national speaker, Denise encourages adults and children to tap into their imaginations to create richer, fuller lives. She travels the country, sharing her reading and writing enthusiasm with schoolchildren and teachers. Denise lives in Howell, Michigan with her husband, Bob. She strives to spend each day teaching and learning with a creative spirit. Find out more about Denise at www.denisebrennannelson.com.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Author/Illustrator biography