Stella Batts Something Blue
by Courtney Sheinmel
The Batts family has arrived at a hotel in Los Angeles and everything is all set for Aunt Laura’s wedding weekend. Stella and Penny are going to be getting a new uncle, and a new cousin! Plus, they get to be flower girls, and wear fancy dresses, and walk down the aisle throwing rose petals. It’s going to be perfect--just the way Aunt Laura has imagined it. Just the way Stella has imagined it, too. But sometimes a wedding doesn’t happen the way anyone thinks it will--including the bride. Things are starting to go wrong, and Stella is worried that it’s all her fault!
- Dewey: F
- Hardcover (9781585368518): 152 pages, 5.5 (w) x 7.5 (h), © 2014, 03/18/2014
- Paperback (9781585368525): 152 pages, 5.5 (w) x 7.5 (h), © 2014, 04/01/2014
- PDF (9781627537339): 40 pages, © 2014, 04/01/2014
- Hosted ebook (9781627537544): 152 pages, © 2014, 04/01/2014
- Series: Stella Batts
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 6 - Age 8
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 3
- Lexile® Measure: 630
- Guided Reading Level: N
- ATOS Reading Level: 4.1
- ATOS Interest Level: LG
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 166143
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 2.0
- JUVENILE FICTION / General (JUV000000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Chapter Books (JUV045000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories (JUV019000)
No reviews found.
Author: Courtney Sheinmel
Courtney Sheinmel is a recovering attorney, chocolate-lover, mac and cheese expert, and the author of over a dozen highly celebrated books for kids and teens, including the young readers’ Stella Batts series, the middle grade Kindness Club series, and the young adult novel, Edgewater. In addition to writing, Courtney served as a judge on the national level for the Scholastic Art and Writing Awards, and she received a National Scholastic Outstanding Educator Award for her work as a writing instructor at Writopia Lab, a non-profit organization serving kids ages 8 to 18. Courtney lives in New York City. You can find her on Twitter at @courtneywrites, on Instagram at courtneysheinmel, or on her website at www.courtneysheinmel.com.
Illustrator: Jennifer A. Bell
Jennifer A. Bell is a children's book and greeting card illustrator, and studied at the Columbus College of Art and Design. After several years of living in Minneapolis, she recently relocated to Toronto.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Table of contents