Frog's Lucky Day
by Eve Bunting
Welcome to Frog and his world. He enjoys nothing better than spending time floating on his pond or visiting with his friends. He appreciates the simpler things in life and would prefer that things stay just the way they are--nice and peaceful. From acclaimed children's writer Eve Bunting comes a beginning reader series featuring the delightful Frog and his friends Rabbit, Possum, Raccoon, and Squirrel. In Frog's Lucky Day Frog and his friends try to find the end of the rainbow and Frog looks for a new pond when an unwelcome visitor won't leave his.
- Dewey: E
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Hardcover (9781585368921): 40 pages, 6 (w) x 9 (h), © 2014, 02/18/2014
- Paperback (9781585368938): 40 pages, 6 (w) x 9 (h), © 2014, 02/17/2014
- PDF (9781627537322): 40 pages, © 2014, 04/01/2014
- Hosted ebook (9781627537537): 40 pages, © 2014, 04/01/2014
- Series: I AM A READER!
- Subseries: Frog and Friends
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 6 - Age 7
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 2
- Lexile® Measure: 480
- Guided Reading Level: J
- ATOS Reading Level: 2.2
- ATOS Interest Level: LG
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 165742
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
- JUVENILE FICTION / General (JUV000000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Beginner (JUV043000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories (JUV019000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / General (JUV002000)
No reviews found.
Author: Eve Bunting
Eve Bunting was born in a little town in Ireland called Maghera and she was brought up in the tradition of storytelling. Her mother started a library in their house and there were always books available to read. Most were poetry, which Eve loved. She also loved ghost stories and adventure stories; actually stories of all kinds. So she grew up, got married, had three children, and became a storyteller herself.
Now Eve lives in California and writes books that tell stories. She has written a lot of books, more than 250, and hopes to write many more. Because storytelling is what she does. And what she loves to do.
Illustrator: Josée Masse
Josée Masse's children's books include "Mirror, Mirror" (selected as one of Publishers Weekly's Best Children's Books of 2010) and "Mousie Love" (included in Bank Street College's Best Children's Books of the Year, 2010).