by Carol Crane
Iconic Georgia topics and state symbols are presented in a rhyming riddle format with illustrated clues and answers. Peach, brown thrasher, and Cherokee Rose are included in this board book.
- Dewey: 975.8
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Boardbook (9781585362035): 20 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2013, 02/01/2013
- PDF (9781627530071): 20 pages, © 2013, 04/15/2013
- Hosted ebook (9781627535601): 20 pages, © 2014, 08/15/2013
- Series: Little State
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / General (JNF013000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / General (JNF038100)
No reviews found.
Author: Carol Crane
Lecturer and book reviewer Carol Crane was widely recognized by many schools and educators for her expertise in children's literature. She authored over twenty books for Sleeping Bear Press and conducted in-service seminars for teachers at many schools across the country. She also instituted a summer reading program for teachers and media specialists. Carol traveled extensively and spoke at state reading conventions across the United States and lived in Michigan, Florida and North Carolina, before passing away in 2018.
Illustrator: Laura Knorr
Laura Knorr was born and raised in northeastern Pennsylvania and remarks, "I may have left that delightful state but it is home in my heart wherever I may go."She graduated with a Bachelor's of Fine Arts in Illustration from Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota, Florida, and has worked as a freelance illustrator for a handful of years. Laura lives in Commerce, GA.