Little South Carolina
by Carol Crane and Jeannie Brett
State birds, flowers, trees, and animals brought to board book form for the youngest book lovers. Toddlers will delight in this board book filled with rhyming riddles, framed by brightly painted clues, that introduce elements that make South Carolina so special.
- Dewey: 975.7
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Boardbook (9781585364862): 20 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2011, 01/19/2011
- PDF (9781410307743): 20 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2011, 02/08/2011
- Hosted ebook (9781627535007): 20 pages, © 2014, 08/15/2013
- Series: Little State
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Beginner (JUV043000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / General (JNF038100)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Earth Sciences / Geography (JNF051180)
No reviews found.
Author: Carol Crane
Lecturer and book reviewer Carol Crane is widely recognized by many schools and educators for her expertise in children’s literature. She has conducted in-service seminars for teachers at many schools across the country. She also instituted a summer reading program for teachers and media specialists. Carol travels extensively and speaks at state reading conventions across the United States and lives in Michigan, Florida and North Carolina.
Author: Jeannie Brett
Jeannie enjoys visiting elementary schools around New England, sharing with both students and educators her original artwork, her love of the natural world and her excitement about the process of illustrating and writing children’s books. Jeannie studied at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston and at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. She lives in York, Maine, with her husband Greg, and their three children, Gregory, Sophie, and Lee. They share their home with a horse named Bailey, a wonderful Newfoundland, Cali, and two enormous cats (brothers) Macaroni and Tortellini.