by Denise Brennan-Nelson
State birds, flowers, trees, and animals brought to board book form for the youngest book lovers. Toddlers will delight in these books filled with rhyming riddles framed by brightly painted clues, introducing elements that make each state so special.
- Dewey: 978.8
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Boardbook (9781585365302): 20 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2011, 04/27/2011
- PDF (9781410307972): 20 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2011, 08/02/2011
- Hosted ebook (9781627534895): 20 pages, © 2014, 08/15/2013
- Series: Little State
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Beginner (JUV043000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / General (JNF038100)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Humor / Jokes & Riddles (JNF028020)
No reviews found.
Author: Denise Brennan-Nelson
Denise Brennan-Nelson has written a number of books for children, including Tallulah: Mermaid of the Great Lakes, Leopold the Lion, Someday Is Not a Day of the Week, My Momma Likes to Say, and the popular Willow series. As a national speaker, Denise encourages adults and children to tap into their imaginations to create richer, fuller lives. She travels the country, sharing her reading and writing enthusiasm with schoolchildren and teachers. Denise lives in Howell, Michigan with her husband, Bob. She strives to spend each day teaching and learning with a creative spirit. Find out more about Denise at www.denisebrennannelson.com.
Illustrator: Helle Urban
Helle Urban, a Parker, Colorado, resident, has been an illustrator for more than 20 years. She earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts in illustration from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California. Helle has illustrated numerous children's books, painted portraits of families and was a background artist in the animation industry. Helle's work has also been displayed in numerous galleries.