Diary of a Texas Kid
Children will enjoy recording their thoughts and memories in this interactive travel journal. Colorful artwork and clever text help prompt creative contributions from budding writers and artists. What's inside? Lined pages for writing; Blank pages for drawing; Games, activities, and simple recipes; Facts such as landmarks and symbols (and even a little history); And more! With its sturdy, lay-flat format, this journal is perfect for recording everything from backyard musings to vacation travels!
- Dewey: 808
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Paperback (9781585366088): 128 pages, 7 (w) x 9 (h), © 2011, 03/28/2011
- PDF (9781627531771): 128 pages, © 2014, 08/15/2013
- Hosted ebook (9781627534772): 128 pages, © 2014, 08/15/2013
- Subject: Geography
- Series: State Journal
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Composition & Creative Writing (JNF029010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / General (JNF038100)
No reviews found.
Illustrator: Cyd Moore
Growing up on a farm in Georgia, Cyd had lots of time to dream…a lot of time to be quiet… lying all warm-in-the-sun flat-on-your-back in a wheat field…thats when she learned to feel and notice magic in the ordinary world. She went on to study graphic design and fine arts at the University of Georgia. Cyd is the illustrator of over 35 books, including the I Love You, Stinky Face series. She currently resides in southeast Michigan and loves to travel, practice yoga and garden. Speaking to schoolchildren and attending conferences is also something Cyd loves to do.