Where to Sleep
by Kandy Radzinski
It's the end of a long, play-filled day. Evening is drawing near and it's time for bed. But where can a tired little kitten rest its head? Not in the leafy vegetable patch. Kitten would look for "bunnies to catch." Certainly not with the chicken flock... who "stay up late and talk, talk, talk." Finding the ideal place to settle in for the night is no easy task. But when Kitten is finally ready for rest, sleepyheads of all ages will agree it's in the purr-fect spot. Sweetly detailed artwork highlights this gentle bedtime treat from Kandy Radzinski, the creator of What Cats Want for Christmas.Kandy Radzinski received her Master of Science in Art from East Texas State University. She taught art at Central Washington State College and the University of Tulsa. Kandy has illustrated children's books, posters, greeting cards, and even a six-foot penguin. Her books with Sleeping Bear Press include What Cats Want for Christmas and I is for Idea: An Inventions Alphabet. Kandy lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Dewey: E
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Hardcover (9781585364367): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2009, 04/01/2009
- Boardbook (9781585365357): 22 pages, 6 (w) x 6 (h), © 2010, 06/24/2010
- PDF (9781410308351): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2011, 08/02/2011
- Hosted ebook (9781627535342): 22 pages, © 2014, 08/15/2013
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 6 - Age 9
- ATOS Reading Level: 2.0
- ATOS Interest Level: LG
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 130631
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
- Kansas State Reading Circle Selection for the Catalog: PreK-2 Category, Short-listed, 2010
- Oklahoma Book Award: Illustration Category, Winner, 2010
No reviews found.
Author, Illustrator: Kandy Radzinski
Kandy Radzinski received her Masters of Fine Arts from East Texas State University. She taught art at Central Washington State College and the University of Tulsa. Kandy has illustrated children's books, posters, greeting cards, and even a six-foot penguin. Her art has been described as "quirky realism" and can be seen at www.kandyradzinski.com.She lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with her husband, Mark, her son, Ian, and two Scottie dogs, Mozzie and Kirby. Both Ian and Kandy are second-degree black-belts in Tae Kwon Do.