This product is not available for purchase: Status is Not yet published
May I Come In?
by Marsha Diane Arnold
When thunder roars and lightning flashes, Raccoon is afraid to be alone in his home. So he hurries out to see if any of his neighbors in Thistle Hollow have room to spare for a friend in need. When Raccoon knocks on the doors of Possum, Quail, and Woodchuck, he is turned away. But then Raccoon spies a bright light in the storm. Will this next neighbor open up her house and heart to Raccoon? A tender story that reminds readers of all ages that a kind heart will always make room for one more.
- Dewey: [E]
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Hardcover (9781585363940): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2018, 02/15/2018 NYP
- PDF (9781534122871): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2018, 02/15/2018 NYP
- Hosted ebook (9781534123045): 32 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2018, 02/15/2018 NYP
- Subject: Language Arts
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 5 - Age 8
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 1
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: Pending
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / General (JUV002000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Emotions & Feelings (JUV039050)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Friendship (JUV039060)
No reviews found.