by Michael Shoulders
The treasures of Mississippi brought to board book form for the youngest book lovers. Toddlers will delight in this book filled with rhyming riddles framed by brightly painted clues, introducing the elements that make Mississippi so special.
Table of Contents
- Beginning of text
- Dewey: 976.2
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Boardbook (9781585369744): 20 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2016, 09/15/2016
- PDF (9781627539807): 20 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2016, 09/15/2016
- Hosted ebook (9781634718622): 20 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2016, 09/15/2016
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Little State
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 0-4 - Age 5
- Suggested Reading Level: Preschool
- ATOS Interest Level: LG
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: None
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Earth Sciences / Geography (JNF051180)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / General (JNF038100)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Beginner (JUV043000)
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Michael Shoulders
Having been involved in education for more than 30 years, Dr. Michael Shoulders travels extensively, visiting schools and speaking at conferences across the country. In addition to authoring the companion title, Say Daddy!, he has written several books for Sleeping Bear Press, including G is for Gladiator: An Ancient Rome Alphabet. Mike lives in Clarksville, Tennessee.
Illustrator: Helle Urban
Helle Urban, a Parker, Colorado, resident, has been an illustrator for more than 20 years. She earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts in illustration from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California. Helle has illustrated numerous children’s books, painted portraits of families and was a background artist in the animation industry. Helle’s work has also been displayed in numerous galleries.