Teach Me To Love
by Denise Brennan-Nelson
I want to learn. Teach me, okay? Show me, show me, show me the way. Gentle verse and endearing photographs will delight young children as these curious baby animals try new things. I want to run. Teach me to run. Show me! Show me! How it is done. And so a puppy runs, all because someone showed him the way. From bunnies to ducklings to sweet little kittens, learning happens on every page.
- Dewey: [E]
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Hardcover (9781585368587): 24 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2014, 05/01/2014
- PDF (9781627537704): 24 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2014, 05/01/2014
- Hosted ebook (9781627537964): 24 pages, 9 (w) x 9 (h), © 2014, 05/01/2014
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 0-4 - Age 6
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 1
- Lexile® Measure: 140
- Guided Reading Level: F
- ATOS Interest Level: LG
- JUVENILE FICTION / Family / Parents (JUV013060)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Baby Animals (JUV002370)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Imagination & Play (JUV051000)
No reviews found.
Author: Denise Brennan-Nelson
Denise Brennan-Nelson is a multi-award winning children’s book author and motivational speaker. She wrote her first children’s book, Buzzy the Bumblebee, after discovering that aeronautically, bumblebees should not be able to fly. She felt it was a wonderful way to inspire people to “bee-lieve” in themselves and their dreams. Other titles include Someday is Not a Day of the Week, a touching story about making time for what is really important in life; and Willow, chosen the Most Outstanding Children’s Book for 2009 by the Executive Committee of the Mom’s Choice Awards. Willow is the story of a little girl who colors outside the lines, thinks outside the box, and ends up awakening the creativity of her by-the-book art teacher. Denise also wrote J is for Jack-O’-Lantern: A Halloween Alphabet.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Author/Illustrator biography