Stella Batts Something Blue
by Courtney Sheinmel
The Batts family has arrived at a hotel in Los Angeles and everything is all set for Aunt Laura’s wedding weekend. Stella and Penny are going to be getting a new uncle, and a new cousin! Plus, they get to be flower girls, and wear fancy dresses, and walk down the aisle throwing rose petals. It’s going to be perfect--just the way Aunt Laura has imagined it. Just the way Stella has imagined it, too. But sometimes a wedding doesn’t happen the way anyone thinks it will--including the bride. Things are starting to go wrong, and Stella is worried that it’s all her fault!
- Dewey: F
- Hardcover (9781585368518): 152 pages, 5.5 (w) x 7.5 (h), © 2014, 03/18/2014
- Paperback (9781585368525): 152 pages, 5.5 (w) x 7.5 (h), © 2014, 04/01/2014
- PDF (9781627537339): 40 pages, © 2014, 04/01/2014
- Hosted ebook (9781627537544): 152 pages, © 2014, 04/01/2014
- Series: Stella Batts
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 6 - Age 8
- Suggested Reading Level: Grade 3
- Lexile® Measure: 630
- Guided Reading Level: N
- ATOS Reading Level: 4.1
- ATOS Interest Level: LG
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 166143
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 2.0
- JUVENILE FICTION / General (JUV000000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Chapter Books (JUV045000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories (JUV019000)
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Courtney Sheinmel
Courtney Sheinmel published her first book, My So-Called Family, in 2008. Since then, she has published three other Young Adult books. She lives in New York City.
Illustrator: Jennifer A. Bell
Jennifer A. Bell is a children’s book and greeting card illustrator,and studied at the Columbus College of Art and Design. She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography