I, Q: The Alamo
by Roland Smith and Michael P. Spradlin
Fresh off a "too close" encounter with the terrorist group, the Ghost Cell, in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, Q and Angela head to San Antonio, Texas. As their parents' band, Match, prepares for a concert at the Alamo, the two discover that the Ghost Cell has its tentacles everywhere, including the Lone Star State. With each passing hour, Q and Angela uncover more clues and discover more leads. And the mysterious Boone and his SOS group leave them with more questions than answers, for there is much more to Boone than meets the eye. With time running out to stop another Ghost Cell attack, Angela and Q and the others begin to wonder. Are they following the Ghost Cell or is the Ghost Cell following them?
- Dewey: F
- Hardcover (9781585368228): 288 pages, 5.5 (w) x 8.5 (h), © 2013, 07/01/2013
- Paperback (9781585368211): 288 pages, 5.5 (w) x 8.5 (h), © 2013, 07/01/2013
- PDF (9781627530149): 288 pages, © 2013, 07/01/2013
- Hosted ebook (9781627536035): 288 pages, © 2014, 09/01/2013
- Series: I, Q
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 10 - Age 13
- ATOS Reading Level: 5.1
- ATOS Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 161408
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 9.0
- JUVENILE FICTION / Mysteries & Detective Stories (JUV028000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / General (JUV001000)
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Roland Smith
Roland Smith the author of over 25 award winning books for young people. He is the author of Cryptid Hunters, Tentacles, Peak, Elephant Run, Zach’s Lie and many other bestselling novels.
Author: Michael P. Spradlin
New York Times best-selling author Michael P. Spradlin has written more than twenty books for children and adults. He is the author of the Killer Species series and the international best-selling The Youngest Templar trilogy.
- Item count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Author/Illustrator biography