by Carol Crane
Iconic Georgia topics and state symbols are presented in a rhyming riddle format with illustrated clues and answers. Peach, brown thrasher, and Cherokee Rose are included in this board book.
- Dewey: 975.8
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Boardbook (9781585362035): 20 pages, 7 (w) x 5 (h), © 2013, 02/01/2013
- PDF (9781627530071): 20 pages, © 2013, 04/15/2013
- Hosted ebook (9781627535601): 20 pages, © 2014, 08/15/2013
- Series: Little State
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / General (JNF013000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / United States / General (JNF038100)
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Carol Crane
Lecturer and book reviewer Carol Crane is widely recognized by many schools and educators for her expertise in children’s literature. She has conducted in-service seminars for teachers at many schools across the country. She also instituted a summer reading program for teachers and media specialists. Carol travels extensively and speaks at state reading conventions across the United States and lives in Michigan, Florida and North Carolina.
Illustrator: Laura Knorr
Laura Knorr was born and raised in northeastern Pennsylvania and remarks, “I may have left that delightful state but it is home in my heart wherever I may go.”
She graduated with a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts in Illustration from Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota, Florida, and has worked as a freelance illustrator for a handful of years. Laura lives in Commerce, GA, with husband Mark, five fabulous kitties and a dog named Charlie.