I, Q: The White House
by Roland Smith
In Book One: Independence Hall, we met Q and his stepsister, Angela. We met their rocker parents, Blaze and Roger; we met the Secret Service team protecting the family; and we met the main players of the Mossad team that is following them. Book Two takes us on another thrilling caper, this time to the White House where Q and Angela continue their quest to uncover the truth behind the supposed death of Angela's real mother--a former Secret Service agent--while trying to differentiate the "good guys" from the "bad guys."
- Dewey: F
- Hardcover (9781585364787): 256 pages, 5.5 (w) x 8.5 (h), © 2010, 06/23/2010
- Paperback (9781585364565): 256 pages, 5.5 (w) x 8.5 (h), © 2010, 06/23/2010
- PDF (9781627530972): 256 pages, © 2013, 05/20/2013
- Hosted ebook (9781627534468): 256 pages, © 2014, 08/15/2013
- Series: I, Q
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 11 - Age 13
- ATOS Reading Level: 4.5
- ATOS Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 139708
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 7.0
- National Parenting Publication (NAPPA) Honor Award, Winner, 2010
- USA Book News Best Books Fiction and Literature Finalist: Young Adult Fiction Category, Runner-up, 2010
- Sunshine State Young Reader's Award--Grades 6-8, Winner, 2010
No reviews found.
Author: Roland Smith
Roland Smith the author of over 25 award winning books for young people. He is the author of Cryptid Hunters, Tentacles, Peak, Elephant Run, Zach’s Lie and many other bestselling novels.