What Cats Want for Christmas
by Kandy Radzinski
It's the season for giving but do you know what your cat really wants for Christmas? From Kandy Radzinski, the creator of the bestselling The Twelve Cats of Christmas, comes another yuletide treat with an animal twist. What Cats Want for Christmas gives a laugh-out-loud look into the hearts and minds of felines at holiday time. With clever rhymes and colorful illustrations, now cats get their chance to pen a letter to Santa. Forget the catnip! Whether it's Benny who longs for a sweater -- knit of a red Irish setter or Arty who wants a silver dish -- filled with little silver fish, Santa (and readers of all ages) will chuckle with delight at this fun-filled wish list. Cat owners will be tempted to leave this book open to share with their favorite pet. It's the purr-fect gift!
- Dewey: E
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Hardcover (9781585363407): 32 pages, 10 (w) x 10 (h), © 2008, 09/01/2007
- PDF (9781627531627): 32 pages, © 2014, 08/15/2013
- Hosted ebook (9781627534024): 32 pages, © 2014, 08/15/2013
- Suggested Interest Level: Age 6 - Age 9
- ATOS Reading Level: 3.0
- ATOS Interest Level: LG
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 118918
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
- JUVENILE FICTION / Holidays & Celebrations / Christmas & Advent (JUV017010)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Cats (JUV002050)
- Oklahoma Book Award--Design/Illustration Category, Winner, 2008
No reviews found.
Author, Illustrator: Kandy Radzinski
Kandy Radzinski received her Masters of Fine Arts from East Texas State University. She taught art at Central Washington State College and the University of Tulsa. Kandy has illustrated children’s books, posters, greeting cards, and even a six-foot penguin. Her art has been described as “quirky realism” and can be seen at www.kandyradzinski.com.
She lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with her husband, Mark, her son, Ian, and two Scottie dogs, Mozzie and Kirby. Both Ian and Kandy are second-degree black-belts in Tae Kwon Do.